Tuesday, September 30, 2008

what do I as a model eat? . . .

"What do models(you) eat?" This is a question I get asked a lot by friends and other people. Honestly, I eat just about anything, but in a smart way. I do have main dishes that I eat, but then sometimes I try new things here and there. Also, I tell people it depends on what type of job I have coming up.

Now, this is what I eat . . .

*Morning:

I try to wake up to some oatmeal, with fruit, a glass of green tea or organic cereal, with of course low-fat milk and green tea. If you are asking yourself "why green tea?" because haven't you ever noticed that Asian families always look young even though they are very old in age? Well, guess what? their beauty secret is green tea! Green tea is a great source of antioxidants.

*Morning before photo shoots:

I eat very, very light. Like small fruit and a protein bar or just oatmeal.


*Afternoon (Mainly depends on where I am during my day):

Sometimes, I've been so far away from home, that I would have to stop by Wendy's or McDonald's and grab a side salad, with either two apple pies or 5pc chicken nuggets. Or sometime I would stop by subway, but lately I have not because I am trying to stay away from bread which haves a lot of carbs!

*Afternoon on photo shoot:

I grab a snack. Like fruit and a protein bar.


*Evening:

I mainly eat chicken as a good source of protein either grilled, or baked. I try to stay far away from fried chicken, and vegetables.

*Evening on photo shoot:

Snack . . .


Now, I base my whole eating habit around this. I try to stay away from sugar, but who can. The main thing about eating, is eating the right amounts. MEANING DO NOT EAT, TILL YOU GET FULL AND STUFFED, BUT THE KEY IS, EAT TILL YOU ARE NO LONGER HUNGRY! SMALL PORTIONS IS THE KEY!


BUT they main thing I try to watch is calories, and I try to stay away from dark meats and greasy foods.


DDLS

No comments: