Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Model of the Month!

The very first model of the month is Alek Wek! The reason why I picked her is because Alek Wek has been around for many fashion season now and she is still hot! I give her my up most respect for being a DARK SKINNED MODEL! Heres a little quick bio on her if you did not already know. Alek was born April 16,1977 in Wau, Sudan. Alek graced the catwalk at the younger tender age of 18yrs old, which was in 1995. Before that the Wek family picked up and moved to Britain to escape the Civil war. So, if you ever hear her speak then of course you can tell she lived in Britain for many years. But anyways Alek has been and still are signed to top modeling agencies around the world like, FORD, IMG and D'management just to name a few. So enough I will now let her work speak for itself. But Alek Wek I must say thank you for being another dark skinned model that has held it down for many seasons of fashion, you are still opening doors for models.











I am counting down the day till we work together and it would be a honor!


Readers stay tuned till next month, to find out who is the next "Model of the Month!"


DDLS

No comments: