Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New York Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 09

First off, I would like to say congrats to all the designers and anyone involved in helping with the fashion shows. What a great success of meeting deadlines and showcases such great art work. I know for a fact that outside was dark and cloudy and pouring down with rain. So big ups to everyone involved with MB-NYC-FW. I'm not going to say much but I will let the designers speak for them self. I would like to say, make sure to pay attention to the great details, and colors that are chosen for Spring/Summer also if you can challenge yourself by asking yourself what you would do different, how would you wear the garments on a day to day base. Also my main focus is on this blog is mens . . .

Duckie Brown Spring 09


Perry Ellis Spring 09


Diesel Spring 09


Rock & Republic Spring/Summer 09


Michael Kors Spring 09


Z Zegna Spring/Summer 09 (I would really like to give big ups to Zegna, I have modeled for them a number of times. They are one of my favorite designers, and I would like to say I love this coming year spring, summer collection. Great job!)


I would like to give big ups to those models who really got to work. Get that money . . . Also I would really like to give big ups to Chanel Iman. She has really made a name for herself, and you will see her in a lot of designer fashion shows.


Also for inspiring models, pay attention to the designers and how each model walks. You would not walk the same for each designer, and garment, switch it up a little. Like how the women walk with one foot in front of the other, also look at the way they pose at the end of the runway. Look at the facial expressions, they are not all the same. So good luck to you all and keep up the good work. Be the go-getter that you was born to be!

No comments: