Friday, September 19, 2008

New York City!!!! thats all I can say . . .

Wow, my trip to NYC was amazing. I got a lot of work done and partied too. I flew to NYC for work, I was shooting the spring 2009 collection of "3sixteen" definitely checkout the line and also google them too. Well, I did not get signed to any agency in NYC yet this time. But who knows third time might be the charm. While I was there I did get to meet up with a couple of great friends.



Nolé Marin


just a little video on what Nolé Marin do for a living


Video on where you most likely seen Nolé


Darrell Walden Jr.


Miss New York Danielle Roundtree



While I was in NYC I did not waste time by sitting in the room. Lol I was out networking and trying to meet with people. I must say the trip was very successful and I am counting down the day till I return.

Lol, yes looking fresh in NYC is a must


DDLS

No comments: