Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How do I workout? . . .

This is a common question, I get asked a lot too. Well, my workout consist of hard work and dedication. Yes, it is tough to workout all the time, but guess what you have to motivate yourself. The easiest way to motivate yourself is to set goals for yourself and till yourself you want to look the best in the world or become the best.

For my workout:

I run with a weighted vest on! and I run the least is 1mile but most of the time I would run between 1-2miles. For the last 200 yards I would sprint till I get to the finish line. I would push myself till I felt I had no more left in me.

After that I would take of my vest and then jump rope for about 10mins. Then I would do simple ab workouts and push ups to get more cut instead of bulky.


thats the end of my workout, now sometimes I would do this 3-5times a week. But I always try to go play basketball so I can keep burning fat on the days I do not workout.

Now you do not have to do my workout, but if you want to make a workout that works for you, which I have found that worked for me. I do this workout to stay lean and cut, not to get bulky, I do not play football anymore so its no need to be extra buff.


DDLS

No comments: